We proudly serve the Lake Worth, West Palm Beach and Boynton Beach areas of Florida.
Your First Visit
Our primary goal is to learn more about what pain you are experiencing and the best way to address it. This will involve a thorough evaluation of your musculoskeletal system as well as your nervous system. Our specialized training in Neurology will also allow us to also evaluate your brain function to determine if any neurological issues are affecting your health. This whole body diagnostic approach will give us the best chance to discover the areas and reasons for your pain and dysfunction. From there we can form the foundation for the individualized treatment plan best suited for your condition and your health goals.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP US
The best way for us to accurately evaluate your conditions are when we have the full picture. To help us do that, here are the steps you can take prior to your first visit:
- For your very first appointment, come in 15 minutes early to our Lake Worth Florida office so you can fill out the new patient form. This will include a health history questionnaire that helps our evaluation and reduces the number of questions we need to ask.
- Bring in any X-rays CT’s MRI’s or other diagnostic procedures you have done in the last 5 years.
- Ask for copies of blood tests, specialist reports, imaging reports and any other recent evaluations to be sent to our office Prior to your consultation, you should obtain a copy of any X-rays, CTs, MRIs, etc. you have had. Acquire imaging reports, specialist reports, blood test results, etc. as these will also give your practitioner a more complete picture of your care to date.
WHAT WE WILL ASK OF YOU
You will be asked about your history and overall current health. This may include a description of:
- Your present symptoms
- What steps you have already taken
- Your personal and family medical history
- All current medications and supplements you are taking
- Any relevant illnesses, procedures or hospitalizations
- Your current diet and exercise habits
- your daily routine, including sleep habits and any situations causing elevated stress
It is a good idea to wear comfortable clothes that are loose fitting, as we will most likely perform a spinal adjustment on your initial visit. Loose clothing will allow us to inspect problem areas more easily without having to remove any clothing. As an example, jeans are hard to roll up if you are having calf pain.
ANALYSIS & ADJUSTMENT
From the information collected and your initial examination, we will be able to make a proper determination of your problems and if we can help you using our modalities. In the case that your needs are beyond our skill set, we will gladly refer you to another health care provider.
Call our Lake Worth office today at 561-797-5347 to make an appointment!
You’ll be glad you did!
Dr. Rick Pomante
4307 10th Ave North
Lake Worth, FL 33461
|Tuesday||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5pm|
|Saturday||9am – 11am|